These are quilt finishes after an upgrade to my quilting machine. For years I have quilted with my Juki on a Grace frame, now I'm using an Avante 18 on it's frame from Handiquilter. I've been finishing up some tops that have been sitting for a long while, plus making new.
1. Green Cross quilt. Made just because.
2. Crown Royal quilt. Made for a nephew to gift his father-in-law.
3. Wintry stars. Made with fabric gifted to me. Will gift at Christmas.
4. Alabama Crimson Red quilt. Made for a friend to gift to his wife.
5. Small squares of all scraps. Gifted to son's girlfriend.
6. Improv baby quilt. Just mellowing out with lighter colors.
That's the stack. I still have tops to quilt, and squares to make tops out of, and ideas to materialize.