Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Just a Simple Quilt

This was an afternoon quilt - so very simple and small. Just a row of flags on a colorful striped fabric, and Winnie the Pooh on the back. The back fabric is a cotton corduroy with the super thin pile, it is soft.

It's a baby boy quilt. My son has a friend who's wife is expecting in a week or two...

BTW - I am still practicing on the quilting machine frame; I am getting my stitches more consistently even. The stitch regulator that would do that for me is over $500.... so I will keep practicing. :)

4 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

YOU are an inspiration to ME. Thank you, dear Cat. And, your baby quilt is beautiful! I can feel its softness through your sunny photos! Have a wonderful evening!

The Thimblemouse of Country Crossroads said...

Really cool! Gives new meaning to 'less is more' - Just LOVE it! My hubby is the longarmer - he doesn't have a stitch regulator - he doesn't WANT a stitch regulator - he's been at it about 12yrs now - you're doing just fine and the more you do - the better you'll feel - Looks GREAT to me!

One Crabapple said...

But You Are Rich - Why Wait ?

;)

Just get one.

Shopgirl said...

I love this baby boy quilt, what a treasure. I can almost feel the wonderful stitching. I must get so quilts made...