Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Review...

We made memories for Memorial Day weekend...

of good friends in Colorado...
Gerry and Gene
and Fritz...
Gerry gets the BEST HOSTESS EVER award!!!

We had an awesome get-to-gether full of laughs.


From their place we went to Colorado Springs, where we walked thru the Garden of the Gods.

This was my favorite rock formation, it looks like praying hands.

On Sunday we went to our niece's wedding, which was fabulous.

Then on Monday we took the scenic route home.

These last two shots were on Independence Pass.
We have gone over this curvy road before on motorcycles...
which was wonderful...
but...
I was glad to be in a vehicle this time.
We had a great long weekend. Home to kissing puppies now...

8 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

what a great weekend! I miss colorado... I need to get back out there.. you've done the pass on motorcycle! cool. sigh. I better get my inspection sticker,, mine is expired and sitting in the garage...

Library Gal Quilts said...

Hi Cat! My beautiful Baumcat art has arrived! I am so glad you had fun...everything looks so perfect as it should be! It's getting to be 100 here...oh boy! xo Pam in Chico

3rdEyeMuse said...

that looks like a weekend of heaven served up on a silver platter!! glad you had such a terrific time. :)

Naturegirl said...

Heavenly scenery Cat! Beautiful bride and groom!hugs

Shopgirl said...

It looks so romantic....what lovely pictures.
Hugs, Mary

Beth said...

I am so glad you had a great time! The pictures are fab! Bet the pups were glad to see you too!
xoxoxoxooxox

Gerry said...

Beautiful photos, Cat. I'm glad the wedding was WONDERFUL. They are soooo stressful. LOL.

It was great to have you both. You're always welcome. Let's do a ride this summer - for sure!!!!

Kel said...

The praying hands rock is amazing.
WOW
Very cool