Friday, August 29, 2008

Annie Update

Annie is tired of lying around, but too tired to do much about it. She has been easy to keep calm. Here she is with her favorite toy sent to her when she was younger by her Auntie Sandy.

Our time schedule from here on out is rest, rest, rest, then in October she goes in for one more injection. In December she gets retested for Heartworm. If the test is negative she can start on Heartgard.

I think by next Spring she will be a healthy rowdy JRT and maybe it’ll be time for a puppy to keep her company… (Don’t tell Jet my cat that!)

8 comments:

Judy S. said...

What a little cutie. I'm sure glad she's doing better.

Shopgirl said...

Your trip sounded wonderful, but sometimes we have to change our plans. I was hoping to go to Florence Oregon over this long weekend, but Arney is not ready to travel. He is doing fine, but not that fine.
Annie looks so darling, I hope she is not in any pain. I don't know much about Heartworm, only what you have shared. But I will have my Beagles check and get what they need.
It has cooled down and there is a change in the air. Fall will be here before we know it.
Love the picture of the Biker Bar... Have a good weekend, I hope to get away from TV. We have been glued to the race for President...fun! Mary

One Crabapple said...

ooh Jet will not like that at all ?
But Annie will !

Oh Annie is looking tired that is for sure.

I hope she is coming through just fine.

I like that freckley belly.

xo-S

3rdEyeMuse said...

Sorry to hear that Annie's not been feeling well. I'm glad that she's on the mend. She's lucky to have you caring for her ... could she be any cuter?

Unknown said...

When we were younger we didn't know about heartworm either. But now I use those little medicine bricks every month. Would hate to see my Maggie go through what your poor pooch is struggling with. She's in good hands, though. Hang in there.

Judypatooote said...

She does still look pooped....what a sweetheart.....

Judypatooote said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
One Crabapple said...

Hi Annnnnieeee !

Oh you look so little here....I hope she is doing better.